Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 59 - Dec 17




The party is tomorrow and I have no attire for an all white party unless I can go in white shorts and an undershirt. After the gym, Xavi and I saddle up for a trip to the mall since Chris and Eneida didn’t pick me up anything yesterday. I hate shopping and I hate shopping last minute even more. Clothes are not made to fit people like me and if I head it my way I would wear a cutoff shirt, boardshorts and sandals everyday. A quick lap around the mall to check out some babes and then we make our purchases and head for home. Hopefully this will all come together ok, if not its not my fault that Old Navy doesn’t have clothes that fit and that JC Penny doesn’t have clothes I can afford. SHIT, yeah lemme throw in there that shopping on a budget is even worse!

When I get back to the gym, Chris is vacuuming and helping out around the place. He’s mad that I left and didn’t tell him because he’s been cleaning and working all day while I was out goofing around. Its good for him to help clean the gym because everywhere we lived I’ve been the one cleaning up after him. Now that we’re living at Eneidas house shes been getting on him about making a mess so its not my problem anymore but I figure I cleaned up enough after him that he can handle helping clean the gym for a day. Really the only reason he OFFERED to help is because he gets good wifi signal in the gym so that he can download iphone apps all day. After some solid sibling bickering, he tells me that Diego came by earlier to talk to Eneida. Apparently the tickets that he bought for the 20th have not and will not be bought. Xmas in PR BABAY! Hopefully some kind of Christmas miracle (or angel) will get me home to my family. I feel like George Bailey…. If I make it home I’m definitely going to run down the streets yelling “Merry Christams movie house! Merry Christmas Emporium! MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!!!!”

To top off the night, Harry called us to say that his other car had 2 flats and that he needed to come pick up the hornet. Things are progressively getting more depressing. We now are broke, stranded, sleeping 3 deep in 2 mattresses on the floor and without a car. It wasn’t just any car though, that was the hornet. He/it will be missed dearly old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment