PARTY DAY! The gym is closed today and the whole family is on overdrive trying to help clean and set up for the party. Even extended family and friends are over trying to make sure that the decorations are all set up and everything is ready. Somehow I got stuck with the job of helping prepare some appetizers. I literally spent 2 hours today skewering various combinations of meats, cheeses, fruits and olives. It was hell. Things were all set up and ready for the party so we had the barber come over for what could be my last dirt cheap cut. Haircut, shape up, shave; $10!
People start trickling in for the party and here I was nervous about my shorts being light khaki and not white, meanwhile there are dudes in bluejeans and red shirts?! For the most part people followed the dress code and it was a pretty nice lil event. The best thing about a party hosted by a gym is that the majority of the women were fit and in great shape. They are good looking at the gym when they work out but then when they get all dressed up it was even better! The food was great, the party was great and I woulda had a lot more fun if I knew how to dance salsa or meringue. Once I learn Spanish, learning to dance to this music is the next thing I am going to do. Spanish dancing is seriously and amazing and beautiful thing to watch. Its so fluid and so sexy and its just awesome. Unfortunately every girl under 30 at the party came with a date or boyfriend. Apparently going to xmas parties stag is not the cool thing to do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment